Believe it or not…I have helped my husband’s closet in a variety of ways. Let me count them…(think Shakespeare)!
I love having the top 10 items to have in a ladies closet, however, men only have 5 must haves for their closet. I wonder why : )!
If your sweet hubby or partner or brother or father doesn’t have one of these items, you may think about giving these to him as a holiday gift.
1. Outerwear Vest: It’s a sophisticated way to layer whether it’s under a sports coat or over a button down shirt.
2. Corduroy Pants: Go for the color! My husband has had the classic dark colors forever! Navy, chocolate brown and khaki. Go for a fun new fall color such as burnt orange or saffron.
3. Soft sport coat: So they need to dress up but they are tired of looking like work in a business suit or coat & tie attire. There are so many versions of trendy jackets that don’t have the padding & lining that is found in formal business wear. It’s a great piece to have in the South on those not so cold winter days AND it’s great as a travel item.
4. Scarf: Can I say any scarf is sexy? Enough said!
5. Fine-gauge turtleneck: They are making a big comeback and look great under suits OR that casual jacket from #3.
Have fun with going with this list according to your budget and your man’s taste! Email me if you need some help!